Adelaide is a great place for a mini-break, whether for some ‘me-time’, as a group of friends or for a family trip. There are a number of fantastic local attractions within easy reach of Adelaide, and a wide choice of accommodation options. Why not come for EMSA and take some extra time to have an amazing break.
· Rest and Play – Adelaide has a wide variety of local and nearby attractions and activities, including amazing food and wine, beautiful natural settings, bushwalking, animal observation, museums and a vibrant night life. Visit https://southaustralia.com/ for more information.
· Transport – there are a wide range of public transport options and Adelaide is easy to get around on foot. See https://adelaidemetro.com.au/ for public transport information
· Accomodation – There is a wide variety of accommodation available in Adelaide! See https://southaustralia.com/places-to-go/adelaide/accommodation for some options that may suit you.
The Adelaide Convention Centre is regarded as one of the world’s most modern, flexible and technologically advanced meeting and events centres. A striking landmark on Adelaide’s Riverbank, the Centre comprises three independent yet seamlessly integrated buildings—East, Central and West—and offers more than 20,000sqm of flexible meetings and event space. Each building takes advantage of our prime positioning on the River Torrens, providing plenty of natural light and panoramic views of the river to deliver a heightened sense of destination.
· Infant feeding / changing facilities – the Adelaide Convention Centre has excellent infant feeding and changing facilities within the venue, including microwaves for warming formula or food. The friendly convention centre staff are available to assist you. EMSA2020 is a breast-feeding friendly event.
· Accessibility – all car parks and buildings are wheelchair accessible. Digital and braille signage is located throughout the venue. A hearing loop may be made available but needs to be arranged in advance – if this is required, please contact EMSA2022 committee.
· First Aid – is available via the Conference team or the ACC staff. AED’s are located on site. The EMSA2022 Conference Team will have a small ‘amenities kit’ available, including simple over the counter analgesia.